- Category: Fashion
- Published on Thursday, 03 April 2014 17:32
- Written by Aaliya Imtiaz
Sweat pants are a socially accepted wear that is huge in trend. This trend continues to enjoy its status as socially accepted wear this winter. Now you don’t need to hesitate wearing sweat pants. This is a slouchy style. Nowadays sweat pants are not only confined to casual dressing for rest at home or for the gym.
When paired with right pieces it can be worn as formal wear as they are now socially accepted. Take a break from formal wear and embrace casualness. Stop fighting with skinny jeans and wear sweat pants in public. Don’t compromise your stylish looks create style statement by wearing sweat pants.
2014 is the year in which all fashion is related to casualness and comfort and sweat pants will really work for you. If you ever felt hesitation in your favorite wearing sweat pants, don’t worry. Wear your favorite sweat pants in public and enjoy comfort and casualness. Here you will find some easy and stylish ways to carry on sweat pants casually and formally in public.
1. For a weekend ready look, pair your favorite pair of sweat pants with sneakers and top it off with moto jacket. Sneakers with sweat pants give you a modern girly look.
3. Chunky knit is the best piece to be pair with sweatpants. To maintain the balance in your overall look, don’t forget to wear leather backpack.
4. For formal dressing the ideal way to pair sweat pant with stylish and classy blouse. Look beautiful, stylish but casually by choosing white blouse that compliments black pair of sweat pants. To look glamorous go for the chic pair of pointed toe heels to dress you up completely.
5. Sweat over sweat is monochromatic way to rock the chic sweat pant. Go for this look if you want to dress up in the same color. If you want to be little colored then break the monochromatic look by pairing with colorful kicks.
6. Want to look stylish like your favorite celebrity on the street? Then opt for street style by pairing your favorite pair of sweat pant with a blazer. To sleek up an overwhelming casual look, grab a wide brim fedora.
7. If you are Miss Black then get into playful blackish mood by wearing black color sweat pant. Do a little trend blending by wearing bright color top with black blazer and sweat pant. Punk details like a shot of plaids and studs will make you look casually gorgeous.
There are some important points that you must consider while wearing sweat pants.
- The sweat pant must not have any stain or holes.
- It is vital to pair sweat pants with gym or fashion forward sneakers.
- There should not be any writing across the bum.
- The sweat pants are universally flattering if they are not gathered at the bottom.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.