Planning & Invitations For Kids Spa Party
Kids spa is an extension of spa party as it requires lots of fun games and activities. In addition to basic spa party supplies, like plates, cups, napkins, towels, towels, tubs, tubes and decorations you may want to consider purchasing following items for your kids Spa party:
– Bubble machine
– Bean or princess bags and overstuffed pillows and cushions
– Manicure/pedicure supplies
Spa Party Invitation Ideas
If you can afford time to make your own invitations cards, you can customize them to fit your theme and the guests’ choice to build excitement before the party even starts! For a kids Spa Party the following idea
You can cut the shape of a spa party mask, or cut out pictures of “spa” scenes from magazines out of green cardstock or pictures of kids getting manicures or pedicures at kids’ spa parties, or people getting a mud mask. Write the details of kids’ spa party.
Spa Party Decorating Ideas
– Set up several beauty stations throughout the party area where you can pamper the kids as kids are the one who enjoy most.
– Decorate each placemat with a kid’s guest’s name and sparkly stickers. For boys use Ben Ten, Spiderman, Jonny bravo and for girls use Snow White, Cinderella etc.
– Trace your child’s feet on a sheet of construction paper and color the toes with bright marker and cut out the feet shape, and use it as a wall decoration.
– Set up a bubble blower at kids’ spa party and kids will go crazy playing.
Spa Party Food Ideas
It’s always fun for the kids at spa parties to serve some spa-appropriate treats:
Sandwich Triangles: Make several peanut butter, jelly or cream cheese and sandwiches on soft, white bread and stack them on a fancy silver or ceramic platter to attract the kids.
Fantastic Fruit Punch: Make a batch of our Fantastic Fruit Punch, freeze blueberries, chiller, milk shakes or small slices of other fruit in ice cubes for an added treat at spa parties.
Petit Fours: These tiny treats are a dainty addition to any kids’ spa parties.
Games and Activities
Flower Bookmarks and soap making for girls, then there can be making of spa masks, hand squeeze race, make jewelry from licorice strings, round candies, and cereal. Further girls can create lovely heart sachets filled with lavender, rose petals, and potpourri.
Shoelace & Balloon Barrettes-Girls can create lovely, colorful barrettes using balloons and shoelaces, Kids team up and compete to be the fastest in this relay race.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.