Beautiful feet play a vital role in making your personality. However, feet are often not treated and given the care they deserve. Do you want to make your feet beautiful? Let’s have a look at valuable tips for making them beautiful.
Pedicure is the best relaxing treatment for your feet after long busy day. You can get this relaxation in your own home without going to salon.
– To make your feet beautiful make sure that your feet are actually clean. Soak your feet in tub of warm water for at least 15 minutes. To make it more beneficial add few drops of regular shampoo in warm water. Before soaking feet in water do remember to remove your nail polish.
– Shave if there are is hair on your feet. Hair also makes your feet to look ugly.
– Use foot scrub and massage it on your feet for ten minutes. Scrub your heels and rough spots which will soften and exfoliate your feet. After massaging, dip your feet in warm water again.
– Take out your feet from tub and pat dry with towel. Don’t rub your feet instead gently dry. Dry it well between toes. Pay close attention in drying between toes as it can cause bacteria to grow and damage your feet.
– After drying feet, apply lotion or moisturizing cream on feet. In markets, many of foot creams and lotions are available. Go for foot lotion containing vitamin E. Use orangewood stick to gently push your cuticles back as they will be supple due to soaking. Trim your nails.
– It is necessary to keep toes germ free. Dirt accumulates between toes and in nails. To remove dust, wash your feet with warm water and trim and shape your nails then apply moisturizer and massage for 5 minutes.
– To keep feet moisturized splash pure almond oil onto your toes and rub it on nails and cuticles. Rubbing almond oil on feet and nails will soften them. After applying almond oil, pour a massive glob of Vaseline on feet and massage it loosely.
– There are many home remedies for making feet beautiful. Most of people want to have fair and beautiful feet. To have beautiful feet soak your feet in warm milk and wash it off after 20 minutes with warm water. The lactic acid in milk will help in improving texture of your skin. If you want your feet to smell beautiful, add rose petals in milk.
– Mix two tablespoon of lemon juice with three tablespoons of honey and one tea spoon glycerin. Apply this mixture on your feet and leave for half an hour.
– Soak four almonds overnight. In the morning remove their skin and grind. Make mixture by adding one tea spoon of gram flour (besan), one teas spoon of milk and few drops of lemon juice. Regularly massage this paste on your feet to have fairer and beautiful feet.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.