Every women dream of having a perfect and flawless skin and for that they tend to make their way towards spas spending their hard earned money on artificial treatments. But why should one have to spend so much money when one can do all this at home and with minimum expenses and yummy ingredients?
Following are some of miraculous homemade spa makeover treatments including natural ingredients. They are not only refreshing but also have no side effects. Below are six amazing makeover treatments that anyone can do easily in their homes. All you need is a trip to the departmental store to gather the right ingredients and you are all set to get started.
Apple Pie Spa Treatment Skin Polish:
Apples are one of the most notorious fruits. They are high in Vitamins A and C and are 85% water. As the saying goes “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, so how about using apple for skin treatment to make your skin glow. Apples contain exfoliating enzymes that helps in removal of dead skin and dirt in the pores of the skin. Things needed for this treatment are as follows:
– 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon fresh apple puree or apple sauce
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl and apply it using bath gloves, sponge or wash cloth. Make sure you apply it in a circular motion paying special attention to the parts like elbows, knees and heels. Rinse off with water and apply moisturiser afterwards. The skin will look definitely look fresh.
All-natural Chocolate Facial Mask:
This particular face mask is perfect for normal skin and will leave your skin fresh and soft as silk. The plus point is that it has chocolate in it and is edible! Gather the following ingredients to get started.
– 2 teaspoons cottage cheese
– 3 teaspoons oatmeal powder
– 1/3 cup cocoa
– 3 tablespoons heavy cream
– 1/4 cup honey
Mix all the ingredients well in a mixing bowl and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and relax. Rise of with warm water and pat dry. The cream will work as moisturiser and the skin will feel exceptionally soft to the touch.
Papaya Rejuvenation Home Spa Skin Refresher:
Papaya does wonders for the skin. The natural exfoliating enzymes induce a natural glow on the face. Follow the simple instructions below:
– Wash your face thoroughly.
– Boil water in a pot
– Meanwhile, mash ½ of papaya into a paste
– Use the water to steam your face. Adjust the temperature accordingly
– Steam your face for 6-8mins
– Apply the papaya mixture on the face carefully avoiding the eye area
– Leave it on for 8-10min
– Rinse with water and pat dry
– Your skin will feel rejuvenated instantly.
Home Spa Coffee Scrub:
If you are a coffee lover then get ready to experience your love for coffee on a whole new level. This coffee scrub is very effective and helps enhance the glow on the skin. You’ll need the following things:
– 2-3 tablespoons massage oil (such as sunflower, jojoba, or apricot kernel oil)
– 1/2 cup raw sugar or sea salt
– 2 cups of coarsely ground coffee
Use the scrub while showering. Use warm water to open up the pores before applying the scrub. Apply it in circular motion and rinse with water. Apply your favourite moisturizer and you are all set to go out and glow in the sun.
Home Spa Recipe for Natural Hair Conditioner:
Tired of having dry and fuzzy hair? Well, here is a recipe for a natural hair conditioner that will surely leave your hair silky and soft.
– 2 tablespoons heavy cream
– 1 avocado, peeled and cut into chunks
– 1 tablespoon honey
Mix all the ingredients well in a blender. After shampooing the hair apply the mixture onto damp hair and cover the head with a plastic bag. Leave it for 15mins and then rinse with warm water. Dry off with towel. Avoid using the hair dryer immediately.
Natural Eye De-Puffing Treatment:
To cure red and puffy eyes instantly follow the simple instructions below:
– Apply thinly cut cucumber slices on your eyes for 15mins
– Use dampen cool tea bags
– You can also lay an unopened bag of frozen vegetables to get rid of the puffiness
– And of course a good night’s sleep is in order.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.