After shallowing fry on a griddle turning once, the dish is to be served hot… Mushroom Galouti
Button Mushrooms – 2 Kilograms
Ghee – 40 Grams
Ginger Garlic Paste* – 2 Table spoons
Deghi Mirch Powder – 2 Tea spoons
Turmeric Powder – 1 Tea spoon
Small Cardamom Powder – 2 Tea spoons
Mace Powder – ½ Tea spoon
Nutmeg Powder – ½ Tea spoon
Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tea spoon
Brown Onion Paste* – 3 Table spoons
Roasted Channa Dal Powder- 4 Table spoons
Salt – To Taste
1. Mince mushrooms.
2. In thick bottom pan heat ghee, add ginger garlic paste and sauté till golden brown.
3. Add all the powder spices, mushroom mince and cook till the mixture is of thick paste consistency.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and cool the mixture.
5. Make 2.5 cm patties, shallow fry on a griddle turning once and serve hot.
* Use equal quantities of ginger, garlic and some oil to make the paste.
* Fry sliced red onion till golden brown & crisp. Blend with yoghurt to make a thick and smooth paste.