Thrive Market is an online shopping club that’s changing the way everyone shops for healthy food. Thrive Market members can get the best-selling wholesome products in everyday sizes, always 25% – 50% below retail prices, with free home delivery. For delicious recipes, simple health hacks and wellness advice from the world’s top health experts, check out Thrive Notebook daily!
For The Crust:
1 1/2 cups raw almonds
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp raw honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
For The Raw Matcha Ice Cream
2 cans full-fat coconut milk
2 tbsp matcha powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 cup raw honey
2 tbsp coconut cream
1 cup raspberries
1. The night before, chill cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator.
2. Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper.
3. Place the ingredients for the crust in the bowl of a food processor and process until they form a paste. Press mixture into the bottom of the springform pan. Chill in freezer.
4. Place both the bowl and the whisk attachment of a stand mixer in freezer for 15 minutes before use. Take out coconut milk cans from the fridge, remove the tops, and scoop out the hardened cream, leaving the liquid behind.
5. Remove chilled bowl from freezer and place the thickened cream in the bowl of the mixer. Whip for 1 minute until thick and fluffy. Whip in matcha, vanilla, and honey. Whip in coconut cream.
6. Remove tin from freezer and pour matcha mixture over the crust. Cover and return to freezer for at least 8 hours.
7. When ready to serve, remove the sides from the springform pan, top with raspberries, and serve frozen.
Click HERE to read more from Refinery29