It is alleged that:
– on Thursday, February 17, 2011, six men abducted a man from a building in the Throncliffe Park Drive area,
– the victim’s hands were bound behind his back, and he was severely beaten,
– the suspects robbed the victim of his cash and cellular phone,
– the victim was taken to the Flemington Park area and was again beaten by the suspects,
– the victim managed to flee the scene,
The victim was taken to hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
On Wednesday, March 2, 2011, Joshua Singh, 20, of Toronto, was charged with:
1) Assault with weapon,
2) Assault causing bodily harm,
3) Robbery while armed with firearm,
5) Fail to comply Recognizance,
6) Revocation of Bail.
Hamsa Ibrahim, 26, of Toronto, is wanted for:
He is described as black, 6′ and 170 lbs.