It is alleged that:
– on Monday, March 28, 2011, at 1 p.m., the accused, in uniform and on duty, attended a massage parlour in the Guildwood area,
– while the accused was receiving a massage, he produced a document the victim believed was his employee identification,
– the accused then sexually assaulted the victim.
Edward Hayes, 48, of Ajax, has been charged with:
1) two counts of Sexual Assault,
2) two counts of Breach of trust by public officer,
3) Municipal Corruption.
He is scheduled to appear in court at 1911 Eglinton Avenue East, on Friday, May 13, 2011, room 407, at 10 a.m.
Police believe there may be more victims.