It is alleged that:
– between March 2009 and December 2010, the accused advertised event tickets, buying and selling on Craigslist,
– the accused used the following aliases on the Internet to defraud his victims: Sarah Lambert, Robert Cook, John Pearson, Megan Hinton, Jeff Costas, Amber Schultz, John Jonensen, Dan Evans, Ryan Lighty, and Mark Shaw,
– he obtained payment from victims through email bank money transfers,
– the victims never obtained tickets from the accused and lost their money.
Roger Neiley, 27, of Hamilton, has been charged with:
1) 20 counts of Fraud Under,
2) 20 counts of Laundering Proceeds
3) 20 counts of False or Misleading Representations to the Public.
He was scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Tuesday, May 3, 2011, room 501.
Police believe that there may be more victims.