It is alleged that:
– the accused broken into a number of vehicles in the Lakeshore Boulevard West/Windermere Avenue area,
– the accused stole a number of items from the vehicles, such as bank cards and government-issued identification.
Fatmir Krasnici, 36, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) six counts of Fraud Under,
2) 15 counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime,
3) six counts of Mischief Under,
4) seven counts of Theft Under,
5) seven counts of Fail to comply Recognizance,
6) three counts of Attempt Fraud Under,
7) Possession of Burglar’s Tools
He is scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Thursday, May 12, 2011, at 10 a.m., room 101.