Mr. James Edward HARRY was released from a Provincial Remand Center on April 27, 2011 and is currently residing in Maple Ridge.
Mr. HARRY is a 19 year old caucasian Male, 175 cm (5 Ft. 9 inch) 75 kg (166 lbs), Brown Hair, Blue Eyes. He is currently bound by a Criminal Code Recognizance of Bail and is being supervised by Maple Ridge Probation, and is being monitored by the Ridge Meadows RCMP Serious Crime Unit.
Mr. HARRY must abide by various court-ordered conditions of his release including the following:
1) Not to contact anyone under the age of 16 without an Approved Adult present
2) Not to attend a public park or public swimming area where persons under the age of 16 are present or are reasonably expected to be present, or a daycare centre, school ground, or playground.
3) Must not attend any school where the parties under the age of 16 are present or can reasonably be expected to be present.
4) Must not use a computer or the internet to access or communicate with anyone under the age of 16.
5) Must not go on to any social networking site on the computer.
6) Stay within the building, called the apartment, and not leave unless you are in the company with one of the staff persons or with a person specifically approved of by one of the staff of the apartment for excursion or outings.