This Public Interest Notification is made under the Privacy Act of Canada and has been issued in the interest of public safety.
Mr. Jack Samuel Froese was released from a federal corrections institution today and will be residing in Kamloops, BC.
Mr. Froese is a Caucasian male, 180 cm (5’11”) tall and weighs 82 kg (181 lbs). He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He has the letters “JG” tattooed in the web of his left hand.
Mr. Froese has a criminal record involving sexual related offences. His criminal history includes sexual offenses against adult females.
His method of operation is to befriend a female prior to any offense occurring. He has also randomly selected a female victim and used a knife during the commission of a sexual offense.
Mr. Jack Froese is currently bound by an 810.1 Criminal Code Recognizance and is being supervised by the Kamloops Probation Office and is being monitored by the Kamloops City RCMP Serious Crime Unit. Mr. Froese must abide by various court ordered conditions of his release including the following:
• Not to have contact, direct or indirect, with any of the victims of offences for which he has been convicted or any known members of their immediate families.
• Not to possess any knives except for the immediate preparation and consumption of food, nor is he to possess, own or carry any weapon or any imitation firearm or other related items listed in the condition.
• Not to consume or possess alcohol or any controlled substances excluding prescription medication prescribed by a licensed physician or dentist.
• Not to be outside his residence between the hours of 11pm and 6am daily except for employment purposes or for a medical or dental emergency.
• Not to possess any tool or device that can be used for the purposes of restraint including duct tape, straps, rope or wire unless specifically needed for on-site employment.
• Not to mask or disguise his face.
• Not to access or possess pornography of any kind including pornographic images accessed via the internet.
• Not to occupy a private residence, dormitory, hotel, inn, or other building where persons sleep or reside without providing the owner or a resident of the building a copy of the recognizance and informing them that he has been convicted of a sexual offence.
If you observe Mr. Jack Froese in violation of any of the above noted conditions, please do not approach him. Contact the Kamloops RCMP immediately at 250-828-3000.