On Thursday, November 3, 2011, at 2:50 a.m., police received a call for the theft of a donation box from a Coffee Time at 2788 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
It is alleged that:
– on both occasions, a man entered the store and ordered something from the menu
– while the employee was busy, the man then grabbed the donation box from the counter and fled
On Monday, November 7, 2011, at approximately 3:45 a.m., Tomas Hvozdar, 26, of Toronto, surrendered to police.
It is further alleged that:
– on another occasion, the man stole a donation box from a Pizza Pizza at 2814 Lake Shore Boulevard West
He was charged with:
1) three counts of Theft under ($5,000),
2) Fail to comply with Recognizance
The investigation is ongoing.
He is scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West, in courtroom 206-F, on Monday, November 7, 2011, at 2 p.m.