Category: Canada Published on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 13:10 Written by Len Humes
On Tuesday, July 10, 2012, a man was arrested in a criminal harassment investigation.
It is alleged that:
- during the month of June 2012, the accused repeatedly contacted a woman, via telephone, who was living in the Niagara Falls area
- a report was taken and the identity of the accused was determined
- the accused was arrested and charged
It is further alleged that:
- following the accused's arrest, a search warrant was executed at the accused's home and child pornography was seized
Travis Winsor, 34, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1. Criminal Harassment
2. Possession of Child Pornography
3. Fail to Comply Probation
He appeared in court at 1000 Finch Avenue West on Wednesday, July 11, 2012.
Police believe that there may be more victims.