It is alleged that:
– a 33-year-old man was driving a full-size tractor-trailer at high speed in a residential area,
– he lost control of the tractor-trailer and struck a hydro poll,
– the vehicle came to rest on the lawns of nearby homes.
Abdifarhan Hassan, 33, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Impaired Driving,
2) Refuse Breath Sample,
3) Dangerous operation,
4) Stunt Driving – Drive at rate of speed – 50 km/h or more over speed limit,
5) Fail to notify change of address.
He is scheduled to appear in court at College Park, on Wednesday, May 5, 2010, room 501, at 2 p.m.