Elizabeth Chirwa, 22, was last seen on Tuesday, April 20, 2010, at 6:30 a.m., in the area of Graydon Hall Drive.
At this point in the investigation, police have learned the following:
– police seized video from Fairview Mall showing the woman, 12 hours after she disappeared
– she was last seen on Saturday, April 24, 2010, at the Eaton Centre on Yonge Street, and the new City Hall parking garage
– she might be in the downtown core, possibly frequenting shopping centres
– she left home without any money
– she requires daily medication which police believe she has not taken since her disappearance
– she has never left home before
She is described as black (light-skinned), 5’3", medium build, 140 lbs., with pockmarks on the right side of her face. She has straight, black hair in a ponytail (hair extensions – possibly removed), ears pierced but doesn’t wear earrings, possibly with a small, black handbag. She was last seen wearing a pink hoodie, black pants and white shoes.
Members of 33 Division are continuing their search.