It is alleged that:
– the accused is responsible for a series of overnight, residential break-and-enters in the Dundas Street West/Bathurst Street/Dupont Avenue and Lansdowne Avenue area.
See previous release.
Dallas Rostant, 29, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) four counts of Break and Enter with Intent,
2) six counts of Break and Enter Commit,
3) Attempt Break and Enter with Intent,
4) three counts of Possession Property obtained by Crime,
5) Possession of Proceeds of Crime.
He is scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Thursday, May 13, 2010, room 101, at 10 a.m.