It is alleged that:
– between 1969 and 1985, the accused photographed more than 40 child victims, from 10 different countries, in sexually explicit poses,
– he gained access to children through his affiliation with various nudist organizations around the world,
– he had sexual relations with many of his victims.
Julian Mardon, 75, of Toronto, has been charged with:
– two counts of Indecent Assault on a male
– two counts of Gross Indecency
– three counts of Make or Possess Obscene Matter
– Mailing Obscene Matter
– Possession of Child Pornography
– Make Child Pornography
Police believe there may be more victims.