On Tuesday, June 1, 2010, police executed a search warrant at a home in the Eglinton Avenue West/Kipling Avenue area.
It is alleged that:
– police seized child pornography images of boys between the ages of five to 12.
He has been a teacher at Kingsview Villiage Public School since August 1999 and has taught at other schools in Toronto.
Police say the charges do not involve any students at the school.
Officials with the Toronto School Board confirm the arrest and say a letter has been sent home to parents.
Stewart Adams, 46, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Possession Child Pornography,
2) Make Child Pornography,
3) Make Available Child Pornography
4) Accessing Child Pornography.
He was scheduled to appear at 2201 Finch Avenue West, on Wednesday, June 2, 2010, room 206, at 10 a.m.
UPDATE: He has been a teacher at Kingsview Villiage Public School since August 1999 and has taught at the following Toronto schools:
1) Park Lawn Junior Middle School, from February 1, 1990, grades 6 and 7,
2) Wellesworth Junior School, from September 1, 1990, grade 2,
3) Lanor Junior Middle School, from September 1992, grades 1, 2 and 3,
Police believe there may be victims who have not come forward.