On Wednesday, May 26, 2010, the Toronto Police Service Sex Crimes Unit issued a news release regarding a sexual assault investigation.
It was reported that:
– on Saturday, May 22, 2010, at 11 p.m., a woman and her friends attended a bar in the Bloor Street West/Spadina Road area,
– the woman then met up with additional friends at a second bar,
– at some time during the early morning hours of Sunday, May 23, 2010, the woman found herself in the area of Yonge Street, at Centre Street (north of Major Mackenzie Drive) in Richmond Hill,
– the woman believed she was sexually assaulted sometime between Saturday, May 22, 2010 and Sunday, May 23, 2010.
Further investigation reveals that the location of the reported offence cannot be determined at this time. The reported assault took place in a unspecified laneway. Investigators are seeking the public’s assistance to try and establish where the assault occurred.
The Toronto Police Service has released descriptions of two men who are classified as Persons of Interest:
They are described as:
1) white, 29-31, muscular arms and light, brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black shirt and pants. He also had a ring on his left pinkie finger and a watch on his left arm and a gold chain around his neck.
2) white, 29-31 and dark, brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black shirt and pants.