It is reported that:
– on Wednesday, June 23, 2010, at about 11:15 p.m., several gunshots were fired from a handgun near the Mr. Sub eatery, at the Flemingdon Park Plaza, 747 Don Mills Road.
It is further reported that:
– a man was seen running away behind the McDonald’s restaurant at the east end of the plaza,
– he was seen getting into a dark red or burgundy SUV (possibly a Honda Pilot),
– a van near the Mr. Sub restaurant had one of its windows shot out,
– two bullet holes were found inside the vehicle.