Parade organizers are anticipating 20,000 participants to attend this event, which will proceed regardless of weather conditions.
As of 1 p.m., the following roads will be fully closed to prepare for the parade:
– Bloor Street, from Bay Street to Jarvis Street,
– Church Street, from Yonge Street to Hayden Street,
– Carlton Street, from Bay Street to Jarvis Street,
– Yonge Street, from Davenport Road to Gerrard Street.
The Dyke March will commence at 2 p.m., and will proceed along the following route:
Start: Bloor Street East/Church Street
– west on Bloor Street East
– south on Yonge Street
finish at Yonge Street/Carlton Street
Motorists in the area can expect delays due to this event.