It is alleged that:
– during the search, a Lorcin 9mm handgun, a quantity of ammunition, and a magazine with the capacity to hold 10 rounds of ammunition were seized.
Darrell Clarke, 27, of Toronto, and Donique John, 18, of Toronto, are each charged with:
1. Possession of a Restricted Firearm with Ammunition,
2. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession if Unauthorized,
3. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm,
4. Possession of a Firearm Obtained by the Commission of an Offence,
5. Firearm Careless Storage,
6. Careless Storage Ammunition,
7. Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device.
Darrell Clarke is additionally charged with Carry Concealed Weapon.
Both accused are scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday, August 23, 2010, at College Park Court, room 501, 10 a.m.