It is alleged that:
– the accused was targeting single-family dwellings,
– he entered the homes during daytime hours by various means, and removed property.
On Thursday, September 16, 2010, Drew John Kerr, 40, of Toronto, was charged with:
1. 17 counts of Break, Enter, and Commit Theft,
2. Mischief Under $5,000,
3. Possession of Burglar Tools,
4. Three counts of Possession of Stolen Property,
5. Weapons Dangerous,
6. Fail to Comply with a Recognizance,
7. 17 counts of Fail to Comply with Probation.
The accused was scheduled to appear in court at College Park on Friday, September 17, 2010, 10 a.m., room 501.