It is alleged that:
– three boys were in the stairwell of the school when one of them became involved in a confrontation with a fourth boy,
– a shot was fired, and all four boys ran,
– two of the boys were located at the scene while the other two fled,
– the school was placed in lockdown as Emergency Task Force officers and Police Dog Services went through the school to ensure the suspect was not in the school,
– after a thorough search of the building, the students were dismissed,
There were no reported injuries.
It is further alleged that:
– at approximately 6:30 p.m., police located the third boy, who was thought to be the suspect,
– as a result of further investigation it was revealed that the third suspect is a victim in this shooting.
The two boys arrested at the scene were not charged in this investigation.
The suspect remains outstanding.
He is described as black, 6′, 17-18, with a medium-skinny build.