It is alleged:
– the accused was observed discarding a loaded .357 calibre revolver.
A 17-year-old boy was charged with:
1) Possession of a restricted firearm with ammunition,
2) Unauthorized possession of a firearm,
3) Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized,
4) Possessing firearm knowing the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed,
5) Possession of a firearm obtained by the commission of an offence
The accused was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Sunday October 3, 2010, room 101, at 9 a.m.
He cannot be identified under the provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act.