It is alleged that:
– an Acura was travelling southbound on the ramp towards Castle Frank Avenue at high speed,
– the driver lost control and struck the guardrail, ejecting two passengers from the vehicle.
A 35-year-old woman was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries. A two-year-old girl was also taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The driver was Jeffrey Igbiyiomo, 26, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
1) two counts of Criminal Negligence Causing Bodily Harm,
2) two counts of Impaired Driving Causing Bodily Harm,
3) two counts Over 80 mgs Causing Bodily Harm.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, on Monday, November 29, 2010, room 101, at 10 a.m.