It is alleged that:
– the accused smashed the front glass door of a restaurant, in the College Street/Spadina Avenue area, with a rock,
– the accused made his way to the back of the restaurant,
– police were then contacted and found the accused in the restaurant,
– the accused ran from the scene and police apprehended him.
It is further alleged that:
– the accused was responsible for other similar break-and-enters in the College Street/Spadina Avenue area.
Emmanuel Sousa, 35, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) 11 counts of Break and Enter with intent,
2) 14 counts of Break and Enter Commit,
3) 13 counts of Fail to comply Recognizance,
4) 13 counts of Fail to Comply with Probation.
He is scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall, Tuesday, January 4, 2011, room 111, at 10 a.m.