It is alleged that:
– a vehicle was parked illegally on Lake Shore Boulevard West,
– a Parking Enforcement Officer began to complete a Parking Infraction Notice,
– a man returned to the the vehicle and sat in the driver’s seat,
– as the Parking Enforcement Officer placed the notice on the windshield, the man pushed open the car door, hitting her,
– the Parking Enforcement Officer walked away from the vehicle, at which time the man grabbed the notice from the windshield, walked up behind her and pushed her,
Francis Tonna, 55, of Brampton, has been charged with two counts of Assaulting a Peace Officer.
He is scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West on Monday, February 8, 2011, 2 p.m., room 220-F.