It is alleged that:
– during the execution of the warrant, a quantity of crack cocaine and a loaded 9mm handgun was seized.
Desmond Thompson, 26, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1. Acquire Firearm without FAC,
2. Firearm Careless Storage,
3. Possession of a Prohibited Firearm with Ammunition,
4. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized,
5. Possession of a Firearm Obtained by the Commission of on Offence,
6. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm,
7. Finding a Firearm Fail to Report,
8. Weapons Dangerous,
9. Careless Storage Ammunition,
10. Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device,
11. Possession of Proceeds of Crime,
12. Possession for the Purpose Cocaine,
13. Possession of Cocaine.
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on Thursday, February 3, 2011, room 114, 10 a.m.