It is alleged that:
– a handgun, body armour, a quantity of ammunition and marijuana were seized.
Tyrrell Dasrat, 19, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1. two counts of Careless Storage Ammunition,
2. Careless Storage of a Firearm,
3. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm,
4. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized,
5. Possession of a Restricted Firearm with Ammunition,
6. Possession of a Firearm Obtained by the Commission an Offence,
7. Weapons Dangerous,
8. Possession for the Purpose Marijuana,
9. Possession of Marijuana (under).
He appeared in court at Old City Hall on Tuesday, February 8, 2011, room 103, 9 a.m.