It is alleged that:
– a man was in possession of a loaded handgun and nine rounds of ammunition.
Maurice James, 20, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Possession of a restricted firearm with ammunition,
2) Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized,
3) Possession of firearm obtained by the commission of an offence,
4) Unauthorized possession of a firearm,
5) Careless storage of a firearm,
6) Careless storage of ammunition,
7) Unauthorized possession of a prohibited device,
8) Weapons Dangerous,
9) Possession of firearm contrary to prohibition order,
10) Possession Property obtained by Crime (under),
11) Fail to comply Recognizance,
12) Fail to comply Recognizance.
The accused was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on Saturday February 12, 2011, room 101, at 10 a.m.