It is reported that:
– police located a 16-year-old girl with vital signs absent,
– she was taken to hospital where she is in critical condition.
It is further reported that:
– on Saturday, February 19, 2011, two armed men knocked on the victim’s door,
– the victim’s 40-year-old mother answered the door and the two men forced their way into the home,
– one man, armed with a gun, forced the mother to accompany him while he opened various doors throughout the house, while the second man stayed with her daughter,
– the men were looking for a specific item.
The suspects are described as black, with heavy Jamaican accents, 5"9-6′, wearing suits and overcoats.