Oye! What's On
Category: What's On
Published on Saturday, 30 June 2012 10:14
Written by Tapa Menon
On Sunday July 1, 2012 The National Congress of Chinese Canadians (NCCC) will hold their 11th annual Canada Day Parade.
Approximately 2,000 members of the NCCC are expected to participate in this event, which will include a circuitous route leading through the larger part of the downtown Chinese community.
Formation area: Metro Hall Square - John Street and King Street
Assembly time: 10 a.m.
Parade start time: 1 p.m.
Parade end time: 4 p.m.
The route will be as follows:
- Eastbound on King Street West in Eastbound lane
- Northbound on University Avenue in Northbound Lane
- Westbound on Dundas Street West in Westbound lane
- Southbound on Spadina Avenue in Southbound Lane
- Eastbound on Front Street West in Eastbound Lane
- Southbound on Blue Jays Way in Southbound Lane
Dispersal area: Chinese Pacific Railway Workers Monument on Blue Jay Way
Win EASY $50 from Oye! Times. Paid Worldwide
Double your chance to win!
Join our Newsletter
Complete our survey!
Winners picked every Sunday!