You might now be wondering if that is possible, what will be those secret ingredients for which you have been spending this much since all so much time? Well, those secret ingredients include cocoa, honey, fruit and yogurt amongst others! Yes, these fill your kitchen cabinets daily but you never thought of using them for the beauty treatment! Use these in the home spa recipes and let your mind and body relax and let your soul soothe!
Chocolate Facial Mask:
– Cocoa 1/3 cup
– Cottage cheese 2 teaspoons
– Honey ¼ cup
– Oatmeal (powder) 3 teaspoons
Make a smooth paste of all ingredients. Apply for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Natural Hair Conditioner:
This will leave your hair soft and silky.
– Avocado 1 (peeled and chunked)
– Cream 2 tablespoons
– Honey 1 tablespoon
– Mix well in a blend and apply the mixture on washed hair (freshly). Wear a shower cap (a grocery bag would be perfect too) and rinse well after 15 minutes.
– Sugar Scrub and Honey Wrap for Hands
– Soothe your dry and rough skin with this amazing home spa recipe.
– Olive oil ½ cup
– Sugar ½ cup
– Honey ¼ cup
Make a paste of olive oil and sugar and massage your hands to exfoliate. Rinse and apply warm honey on hands. Wrap plastic wrap and rest for half hour!
Home Spa Anti – Dandruff Treatment:
Take a handful amount of shampoo and mix 1 tablespoon salt in it. Apply to the scalp and then shampoo and condition your hair in a regular manner. You will be surprised to see the dandruff vanish!
Want aromatherapy at home? Take a washcloth and moist it. Add 4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil and place into a corner. Let the hot water run so the steam is spread. The aroma has been spread and you can take bath!
Eyes can be treated for de-puffing using any of the following.
– Place thinly sliced cucumber on your eyes.
– Use damp tea bags or cotton pads.
– Try to get a good sleep at night
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.