Customers flying in Club World will experience the airline’s award-winning business class product and premium service. As well as 6ft. fully flat beds, the business class pods have separator screens for extra privacy. There is also extra storage space, multi-channel on demand in-flight entertainment, and excellent dining and wine selections, including a ‘help yourself’ kitchen that is open throughout the flight.
The sale starts today, Wednesday, June 27 and runs until July 3, 2012. The price includes all taxes, fees and charges for travel between July 16 and September 2, 2012. This offer is valid from select British Airways U.S. gateways and Canadian gateways to London Heathrow and Manchester, as well as on British Airways codeshare services operated by American Airlines. Discount fares are also available to other destinations including: Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Dubai, Cape Town and Mumbai.
Sample roundtrip fares from select US gateways to London and Manchester:
Boston, Philadelphia – $2012
Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth – $2012
Washington, D.C., Baltimore – $2012
Miami, Chicago, Atlanta – $2012
Seattle, Phoenix, Las Vegas – $2012
Los Angeles, Denver – $2012
San Francisco, San Diego – $2012
– Canadian gateways to London are Toronto, Montreal and Calgary. Canada fares are based in Canadian Dollars.
– American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia have launched their transatlantic joint business, giving customers access to a global network of over 400 destinations, more convenient connections and better scheduled travel times.
– All flights are based on roundtrip purchases.
– Terms and conditions apply and are available on ba.com.
– Seats are subject to availability.
To book, call your travel agent or visit ba.com/summer2012 to book.