He forgets about the spiritual dimension of his life which is related to the inner satisfaction. If your inner is satisfied then it does not matter to you what you have or have not in your life. Inner satisfaction comes from the spirituality and spiritual attachment with your creator. Dear brothers, Ramadan is a good time to enhance your attachment with your creator the ALLAH Almighty.
Men’s Grooming for Ramadan Outlook
– Today the men are much aware what to wear, how to wear, what is the fashion and trends in clothing. Ramadan is a month of spirituality, forget to dressed up like fashion diva, be simple in your wearing.
– In Ramadan due to its countless blessings people more often get involve in religious obligations, like prayers, taraveeh, reciting Quran and others. So it will be more comfortable for you if you wear comfortable dresses.
– Shalwar Kameez is a very comfortable dress. Try to wear Shalwar Qameez during Ramadan. Simplicity is a sign of our religion; we are instructed to adopt simplicity in every walk of life. This Ramadan try to adopt simplicity by simple wearing.
Spiritual Grooming for Men
Spirituality is a key of complete satisfaction. Spiritual grooming is valuable it will groom you for the hardships of the life, makes your faith firm and leads you towards eternity. Ramadan is a best opportunity for you to groom yourselves spiritually. Following suggestions may help you in your spiritual grooming.
– Fast is only to please your Allah Almighty. People think that Ramadan is good time to diet or it is a time to have fun on iftar parties. It is a wrong approach; Ramadan is a good time to get spiritual and countless blessings of ALLAH Almighty.
– You have a chance to get closer to your God (ALLAH Almighty), for spiritual grooming it is necessary to be close with your creator. Offer prayers it is best way to get close to God (ALLAH).
– In men’s spiritual grooming, they must admit their sins and wrong deeds. Repent for wrong deeds and ask for forgiveness.
– Renew your commitments with your ALLAH Almighty. Ask him for strength to obey him, to fulfill your commitments and to be a practical Muslim.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.