Since Ashley Greene burned up her West Hollywood condo, her suspicious neighbors are all riled up. She claims that a candle set her couch on fire and that’s what started the blaze which completely destroyed her apartment, killed her dog, and badly damaged her neighbors homes and the hallways. The fire caused millions of dollars of smoke damage and building residents are NOT happy. They think her late night partying had more to do with it than just a candle – (maybe drugs?) she had people coming and going at all hours and noise complaints all the time. It’s a good thing she earned a lot of Twilight money because she’s going to be getting a ton of lawsuits.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.