This article was last updated on April 16, 2022
Fawad Afzal Khan, the dashing heartthrob of Pakistan’s drama industry known for his outclass acting skills in popular drama serial Humsafar playing the role of Ashar, has topped the list of Hottest Men of Pakistan.
Fawad Khan, who recently appeared in telefilm Behadd opposite to the talented Nadia Jameel, has been ranked as the top Hottest Men of Pakistan by Paper Magazine in its “Top 20 Hottest Men of Pakistan List“. Fawad Khan owns a charming personality and has a great fan following. For his some of the influential roles and capturing persona he is currently leading 20 hottest men from Pakistan which includes male celebrities such as TV starts, Film stars, Sports man, Models and other famous from Pakistan.
The list also includes the most dynamic politician Imran khan at third place.
The list of top 20 hottest men of Pakistan has following ranking positions:
- Fawad Khan (actor and singer)
- Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi (famous tennis player)
- Imran Khan (renowned politician)
- Sahid Afridi (top cricketer)
- Ali Zafar (singer and film actor)
- Shaan Shahid (face of Pakistani cinema, superstar)
- Mikaal Zulfiqar (well known for his best modeling and acting skills)
- Adnan Malik (known for modeling and making films)
- Ammar Belal (fashion designer)
- Sikander Rizvi (a real ladies man)
- Shahbaz Shingri (film maker)
- Shehryar Taseer (businessman and one of Pakistan’s most eligible bachelors)
- Adeel Husain (best drama performances in dramas like Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu and Mora Piya)
- Komail Aijazuddin (known for bold artwork and witty articles)
- Izdeyar Setna (photographer)
- Usman Mukhtar (expected to take position in the hot list in the world)
- Sikandar Mufti (musician)
- Abbas Jafri (Model of the Year” award at the LSAs this year)
- Osman Khalid Butt (talented writer and actor)
- Emmad Irfani (best male model)
This list was prepared before drama serial Tanhaiyan Naye Silsilay starring Shehroz Sabzwari and Sheheryar Munawar Siddiqui.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.