– As a father, a great way to escape the responsibilities is to stay outside on pretext of being busy, or even better to start living a parallel existence in a P.G.
– As a father if you can't enjoy the luxury of watching a match at home, you go to a coffee shop and spend time with complete strangers, while totally forgetting about your toddler
– As a mother, if you can't gain attention of your husband, you cook stories about sleeping around with a neighbor and even getting impregnated by him. All for gaining that a.t.t.e.n.t.i.o.n.!
– As a wife, you will tell your husband the exact same lies (about being busy and staying overnight at office) for which you had thrown him out of the house a few months back
– Being a perfect dad is as easy as cracking the recipe of a perfect child poop
– You may be a struggler waiting for a big break. However when a hotshot producer comes home and wants to sign you on for a TV show, you rudely ask him to get out. Just like that! No reason offered
– As a struggler if you have to gain work, you get rid of your car and instead hop on a bike. That would better your image. How? When? Why? Don't even ask
– Despite being a struggler, it's easier to afford a sprawling house, an occasional five star stay, a P.G. accommodation, a high end bike and a nanny for Rs. 15000 per month
– The whole pretext of a happy married life rest upon your ability to tell the 'little white lies'
– Aaj kal bache sanskar parents se nahi, kaamwaali bai aur driver se seekhte hai
– It is easier for a housewife to live without her husband but not without her maid