1. After you have paid for a movie ticket you will have to pay for using theatre seats too.
2. Their favorite movies will be shown tax free while every other with extra charges for interval and promotional ads additional.
3. If you pay an extra only then will the movie be shown on a normal speed
or else everything will be in slowwww motion.
4. Their favorite movies will have a good sound quality while for others; try straining your ears to catch the sound.
5. Even if you pay for your favorite movie, the movie theatres will only show the movies they like… Which they strike a deal with.
6. Till you are forced to give up, say Gabbar is Back…
…and have to watch Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag instead.
7. After you have paid for the ticket for a certain movie, you will have to pay an extra for the item song, some more for a kissing scene and still more for the climax.
8. Although, if you go to say, INOX you'll get to watch Ra.One for free, in PVR Ek Tha Tiger will be free but in either (or any) case watching A Wednesday will need a good fat sum loosened from your pocket.
So what will you watch?