1. Located at the heart of the city, Parineeti Chopra's apartment is a plush 3400 sq. ft. flat facing the Arabian Sea. Considering the exotic feel of this location, her house is filled with wide glass doors and window panes.
2. It is a four bedroom apartment but has been converted into two bedrooms and the other two are a make-up room and an entertainment room
3. Parineeti Chopra's love for travelling reflects the theme of every room in her house
4. Her master bedroom has a life size world map with cityscapes and vehicle figures. How cool!
5. Her entertainment room is a unique sound proof room that is often used by Parineeti to work in peace, rehearsing scenes and dialogues etc. However, the room is designed with several elements of entertainment like a huge library, DVD collection, home theatre system and Playstation.
6. Keeping up with the rapid change of temperatures, the gallery of Parineeti Chopra's residence is quite environment friendly, courtesy, the green plants and the bio-wall.
8. The favourite spots of Parineeti Chopra in her residence? The solitude of the entertainment room and the serenity of the balcony.
9. Parineeti Chopra holds two gifts really close to her heart – a red vintage style phone from Europe and a set of table mats. Both gifted by a friend as a housewarming present.
10. Last but not the least – When Parineeti Chopra booked this house, she did not tell it to her parents. Instead, she and her brother decided to surprise them and took them to the residence where she revealed that this was her own apartment. What a moment of pride!
Here's a glimpse of Parineeti Chopra's plush apartment in Mumbai: