1. The coarseness and pattern of hair varies from men to men. What method you choose for removing is your prerogative. For starters, you can use any removing cream or waxing. If you want to stay neat and clean without grizzly mess, electrolysis is best option. But among all these options, shaving is the convenient and easiest way of removing. You must go with shaving with the normal razor.
For the best removing of hair, your razor must be of good quality. Make sure that razor which you are going to use for removing chest hair should have a pivoting head and multiple blades. It will give you a smooth shave without any cuts and nicks. Don’t compromise on quality in order to get desired results.
2. The longer your hair, the more painful it will be to remove. For starters, it is ideal to trim hair down as short as possible. This will reduce the chances of pain. After trimming hair, it is necessary to soften your hair. For making hair soft, take a bath for five minutes in warm water which will soften your chest hair and skin which make closer shave easy.
4. Before shaving, use pre-shaving oil. A couple of drops on your skin work as barrier so that razor will glide over your skin. The oil will smooth the skin by moisturizing and also prevents razor injuries, irritation and ingrown hairs.
5. Now apply removing cream on dampen skin. Skin which is too wet will run out the cream so avoid applying cream on too wet skin. Use a spatula to apply cream on your chest hair. Now leave it for few seconds. Use a firm touch and always shave in opposite direction of hair growth. So before removing hair, watch the direction of hair growth.
Always adjust the blade shaving direction according to the direction opposite to hair growth. While removing hair keep your skin tight. Don’t go over repeatedly on the same area because it can cause irritation. Be extra careful while removing from collar bone and around the nipple area.
6. During removing hair, make sure to clean blade in between strokes. Otherwise a clogged razor will make it difficult to remove hair.
7. After removing hair, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Pat your skin dry. Don’t forget to apply after shave cream. It will keep your skin safe from all type of irritations.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.