It really appears an embarrassing sight .So the need is to address the issue, even before it has sprung up. Bear in mind that it should not be allowed to become a major nuisance in terms of a scratchy head and even thedandruff appearing on the hair surface and spilling all over your clothes.
We provide you useful tips and guidelines and just don’t hesitate to make the a part of the daily hair care routine.
Try Apple Cider and Vinegar:
• Leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with water. The vinegar smell will disappear once your hair is dry.
• Repeat daily for about a week.
Use Banana and Vinegar:
• Peel a whole banana. Mix with two cups vinegar.
• Stir until completely combined. You may want to use a fork or whisk to make a paste.
• Apply the mixture into hair. Take extra care to massage the mixture into your scalp.
• Rub a heaping tablespoon of baking soda into your wet hair and scalp. Then after 15 minutes rinse it off with luke warm water.
Baking Soda and Vinegar:
• Get half a tablespoon of baking powder. Mix it with 30-40 ml of water into a slight froth. Lasts it for 10 minutes.
• Rinse your hair with lukewarm water. The colder the water is, the better.
Baking Soda and Lemon:
• Apply the mixture (2 pinches of baking soda and 3 drops of lemon) to scalp. Leave for a few minutes and then wash.
Apply Baby Oil:
• Apply baby oil onto scalp. A little bit will go a long way. Massage the scalp but not too roughly.
• Cover your hair with a towel and leave the baby oil in overnight.
• Wash with a good anti-dandruff shampoo in the morning.
• The oil should condition your scalp while you’re sleeping.
Use Coconut Oil:
• Use coconut oil on your scalp and after 30 minutes wash your hair, but do not use any conditioners. Dry your hair after showering. Make sure your hair does not feel silky, it has to feel dry.
• Put coconut oil on your scalp, try to avoid getting it in the rest of your hair.
• Wash coconut oil out. Make sure you get it all out. You may have to wash your hair twice to get it out, but once should be fine.
• Repeat this once weekly until dandruff is gone.
Make a Coconut and Honey Scalp Rub:
• Mix coconut oil, olive oil, yogurt and honey together. All four ingredients should be in a roughly 2:2:3:2 ratio so that they form a paste of medium consistency – smooth.
• Make it little thick so that it will run off of your head.
• Add more yogurt and honey to thicken as needed (20 mins)
• Rub the tea tree oil shampoo into your scalp and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse with water, repeating once per day.
Use Olive Oil:
• Apply olive oil before washing your hair. Let it do its stuff for about 5-10 minutes before washing your hair.
Use a mix of Neem Powder and Olive Oil:
• Take 2-4 Himalaya neem capsules.
• Remove the outer cover of capsule. Inside you will find neem powder in a coarse form.
• Take 4 tablespoons of olive oil or any oil of your choice.
• Mix the oil and powder. And apply on your scalp. You will feel the itching but that’s normal.
• Keep it for 1 hour to overnight (depends on your choice). Wash with shampoo and conditioner. Repeat as required.
Lemon Juice and Curd:
This mixture is very beneficial for hair. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes and then rinse with luke warm water.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.