Today the Product I will review is Sally Hansen salon effects nail strips in “SPRING FEVER”.
The Product Contains :
1) 16 Nail polish Strips
2) Cuticle Stick
3) Mini File / Buffer
4) Detailed Instructions
– Start with clean, dry nails.
– Push back cuticles with wooden cuticle stick.
– Shape free edge of nails with pink side of file.
– Gently smooth surface of nails with skin side of file.
– Give one last swipe of nail color remover to remove any excess dirt & oil , it is Extremely Important because it helps your manicure last longer
– Use warm hands for maximum flexibility & stretch.
How To Use :
Step 1 ) Select best fitting strip for each nail
Step 2) Remove clear protective plastic cover, then peel the strip from backing paper.
Step 3) Choose the side of the strip that best fits the shape of your cuticle. Break silver tab from strip.
Step 4) Place strip against cuticle line and hold at the center for maximum control.
Step 5) Gently file away the excess from nail edge using light pink side of the file
-To remove strips use nail polish remover .
About the product :
These strips are very useful when you are in hurry and want your nails look beautiful, it is a quick way to manicure you nails in 5 simple steps. It gives the effect like manicure.I like the product packaging and the result, what we have to do is just peel & apply.It lasts up to 4 days ( My experience) but the brand say that it can lasts up to 10 day. .
It contains 16 strips which is good quantity. It has total 24 shades I have “Spring Fever” which is pretty and colorful. You have to use it immediately otherwise it will dry out and will not stick to your nail.I think it is best for special occasions only, not for daily use.
Click HERE to read more