1.Textured nails are huge in trend. New York Fashion Week brought a number of nail trends including textured. King gold shade with colorful gems placed properly and carefully on the nails gives stunning look. The Libertine mani with golden base embellished colorful gems is like earrings which were hugely popular in 90’s. Colorful gems on gold shade added glitz and glam to the looks of exotic models on runway. The colorful gems and golden base used by designers was matched with the outfits of the models.
2. Some models wore playful emoticons on their nails. Models in new York Fashion Week were having emoticons on their nails. It is easiest to get this manicure. Models drew not only smiley faces but many other emoticons on their nails to make this look more creative.
4. The 3D studs, chains, rhinestones were used on nails of models. These designs can simply stand out as weapons. The 3D metal chains, studs and rhinestones on nails were bold and outrageous.
5.The simplest yet dazzling and incredible manicure is window pane design that is spotted on short nails of many gorgeous models in New York Fashion Week.
6. The awe-inspiring nail trend introduced in NYFW was spike art that was so beautifully and uniformly designed as well complicated. This mani was reflection of modern art and is a master piece that is hardly to understand. The colorful spirals on nails with neatness and beauty are indeed a masterpiece.
7. The glamorous combination of black, silver and gray created the edgy look of half moon. The half moon in silver nail hue on darker black nails created style statement on the nails of stunning models on runways.
8. Circle tipped nails by using darker shades created a sense of individualism in models. The combination of bright colors and circle tip individualistically explained the beauty of models and creativity of designers as well as manicurists.
9. Pyramid golden studs on long dark hue nails created and expand the glamour on runway. Models wore long almond shade nails decorated with pyramid golden stud in the center of each nail.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.