– To apply eye makeup like a diva, start from the eye shadow base. Apply eye shadow with a finger or a soft shadow brush to the eyelid. The all eye makeup depends upon the base. It is vital to choose the best base for a perfect diva look. I must suggest you to apply BB cream on face including your eye lids. It would give painted finish effect. It will prevent creasing and keep the makeup in position.
– Start applying lightest eye shadow down to the crease under your eye brow. Use flat tipped eye shadow brush for the application of shade under the eyebrow. The application of flat tipped eye shadow will give assist you in achieving the desired effect.
– Now apply medium shade from lash line to crease by using fluffy eye shadow brush. After applying, blend the medium shade with the first shade you applied.
– Now apply darkest eye shade to the top lash line. This thinner effect of eye shadow on lash line can only be achieved by using thin liner brush. You can also line your bottom lash line with the same shade. It is up to you. To apply under eye, start from outer corner and tapering only till where eye ball ends. While applying eye shadow on the lower lash line look straight in the mirror.
– Do remember to set your liner in dark shade. Take small shadow brush, wet it and dip in desired darkest shadow and apply. Do remember to pick the eye shadows which have little shimmer in them.
– To finalize the look blend all applied eye makeup with big blush brush. Blend with blush brush back and forth with a couple of quick motions. You will get soft finish.
– Curl the lashes and apply mascara. Long and thick lashes look pretty. For more dramatic look, go for fake lashes. For lengthening natural lashes, volumizing mascara is preferably suggested. But it’s not compulsory. To make lashes voluminous, apply dark color eye liner.
– Eyeliner should be smudge proof. You should go for eye liner that is smudge free instead of water proof. Eyelids are not usually watery but tend to get oily. Oil tends to break the liner that causes smudging. The other option isliquid eye liner. Once it dries, it does not smudge.
Your eye makeup is done. Get a diva look and look glamorous by following abovementioned step by step guide.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.