1. The most important style and beauty tip for the real woman is too keeping her skin healthy and fresh. She needs to give attention to the skin because if the skin is good the makeup will be done on it will be perfect.Good skin is the achievement of the real woman. She must use different skin mask and even need to tone her skin according to her skin type. Skin plays important role in the beauty.
2. The real woman should have nice hair. Good hair always makes you look pleasant and you feel good inside. Your hair must be properly dyed and cut. Always get that cut which is easy for you to manage. Make sure that you properly oil your hair and you also use conditioner. Eat as much as natural things you can.
3. The best thing to buy in a makeup is the right foundation which goes with your skin tone. Always select the best one by trying different bases on your skin. A good foundation will make your skin brighter and even it will give you smooth texture. Go for mousse and liquid foundations they are best for all the seasons.
5. Eyes are the more essential part when it comes to makeup so one must never neglect them. Always use eye shades in colors like browns, nudes, pinks and peaches as they are the perfect colors which enhance your eyes. Always use kajal pencil and a liquid eye liner to properly define your eye shape. Mascara is also very important to use, it makes your eyes looks bigger and enhances your lashes.
6. Lipstick is the main part when it comes to real woman makeup and styling. It is very difficult to select the perfectcolor. Not every lipstick cannot suit everyone so for the one who have fair color colors like pinks, coral, and darker shades like cheery. The one who have medium skin tones go for mauves, maroons and coffee browns. For dark skin tone colors like browns and plums are best. Always start with the lip liner and then use lipstick inside. Use a gloss to give it a shimmery look.
7. Hand and feet must be perfect and must be soft. One should have pedicure and manicure done on them to look perfect.
Click HERE to read more from Fashion Central.