120 gms melted Butter
200 gms Flour (Maida)
1/2 cup milk
60 gms Cocoa Powder
1 tsp vanilla Essence
How to make marble cake:
Mix the flour and the baking powder.
- Cream together the butter, essence and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat till the mixture is smooth and sugar gets blended well.
- Now mix flour and milk alternately in the mixture.
- Mix well till the batter is smooth. Divide this batter into 2 parts.
- In one portion add cocoa powder.
- Grease and line a 8 inch baking tin. First pour 1 layer in the tin then the second and continue this process alternatively.
- Bake this tin in a preheated oven at 180 – 200C for 15 minutes and then reduce the temperature and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cake gets golden on top.
- Cool the cake and invert it on a dish.