5 small sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
2 tblsp Butter
a pinch of Mustard Powder
- Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, pepper powder , mustard powder and the chopped small onions.
- Heat a little of the butter in a pan and add the washed and sliced button mushrooms.
- Toss in the butter for 2 minutes. remove the mushrooms and keep aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a non stick pan over a medium flame and add the beaten eggs to it.
- Spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the mushrooms on top.
- When one side is cooked slowly fold the omelette into half with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.